We may collect data about you in the following ways:
1. If you make an enquiry using the form on our website
2. By direct contact to us by phone or email
3. Via the passing of business cards at events or conferences
4. By data collection at an event, such as using a badge scanner
5. Via our website. We use Google Analytics, a website analysis tool which may collect details of your location, web pages visits, duration on our site, service provider and device.
If you have submitted a form via our website or have contacted us via email, we may use this data under legitimate interest to:
1. Provide you with information on the services that you have requested from us
2. Improve our services and our website so that they better meet the needs of our customers
3. Contact you again in the future, subject your express permission being obtained at the time of data collection
Any data collected will be held in a secure CRM system.
Glowsphere will never sell, transfer or disseminate this personal information to any other organisation or individual, unless it is necessary to do so under the following circumstances:
1. In order to deliver contracted work. This may include passing your information to our approved copywriters, illustrators, videographers or designers as part of a project being delivered for you.
2. During the normal course of business operations. It may also be necessary to disclose your information to other third parties such as our IT service providers, accountants, bankers or insurers or to HMRC Revenue and Customs.
3. As part of our legal duty. We may disclose your data to the police, regulatory bodies, legal advisors and similar organisations if we are required to do so to comply with any legal obligation.